Could I be any lazier?
life has been getting increasingly chaotic over the last 12 months. Fortunately my ability to cope has increased at the same time. A quick run down of events from the last 12 months:
- Family moved from Oldtown, ID to Priest River, ID
- Family moved from Priest River, ID to Laclede, ID
- We’re expecting another baby boy in the next few months
- I moved from Los Angeles, CA to Mountain View, CA
- Left EarthLink for a much better job while allows me to see the sun (sometimes)
I’m sure much more has happened that I just can’t think of right now…
I did just return from a trip to Toronto. It’s very cold there, with at least a foot of snow almost everywhere I went. Contrary to popular belief, Canadians have several redeeming qualities:
- The courts make SENSE; they stated clearly the P2P technology is not illegal even if it’s used to infringe on copyright, and last week ruled that “sex clubs” so no harm any of the consenting persons who frequesnt them and should be allowed. This completely throws out the notion of “social acceptable”, which IMNSHO is an out dated ideal anyway. Down with social rule, up with individal freedom!
- The Canadians are a very friendly bunch, I had an absolute blast. They’re about as friendly as I’ve seen people, without being sickeningly jolly.
- They say cool things like “It’s the fuzz! Cheese it!”